Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(06-19-2013, 08:28 PM)tairuszoola Wrote: If Namco is working on it, we better see a whole bunch of Namco characters at least. Pac-Man and Jin anyone? I mean seriously adding characters is great and I understand this is a huge fan service but to really hit this ball out of the park they will need to do a great story mode.

Brawl had a very weak story, well if you can call it one. I mean Nintendo, think! What are all these characters doing together? Make an actual story and this thing will hit home! It can be as basic as how Street Fighter x Tekken had their story and this would be great.

For the Namco Bandai section - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/14/e...smash-bros

I'd rather have more Nintendo centralized characters to be honest. One of the reasons which makes Smash to amusing.

As for the story, as much as I love Nintendo, I don't expect a "well written" story at all. It's a big blast of a party where everyone just gets together with the worlds mixing and kicks each other as. Being one who usually loves story, I'm still perfectly happy with that for a series like Smash.

Also, as much as I didn't like Subspace Emissary (due to the gameplay there), I have to admit that I loved some of the scenes from there. Two I'd like to point out is the one where Rob appears and the one where Luigi appears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by MexicanAnime - 06-20-2013, 12:23 AM