Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
Characters I want removed in SSB4

Falco: He may have a personality, but personality does not make a character. It's literally Fox's moveset but with a lot more "style" to them. I'd keep Wolf in for keeping more rival characters.

ROB: He's not even a good peripheral, I can see him maybe getting a 2.0 one day. But he's not very popular today.

Also I want a balance between generations of playable Pokemon. In Brawl, (Counting Pokemon Trainer's... Pokemon as separate characters) there way too many Gen 1 characters. There was on Gen 2 and Gen 4 Pokemon that was playable for one game and No Gen 3 Pokemon. So just one Playable Pokemon per generation is all I ask.

Other things I want is a destined battle before Classic Mode's Final Boss that we see in most fighting games, like Soul Calibur 2.

Since Brawl's opening was disappointing to many, what do you want as the opening?

CG cinematics or anime cinematics?
A song that's orchestrated or one with lyrics?
If lyrics, English or Japanese?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by DokemonStudios - 06-27-2013, 12:25 PM