Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(07-12-2013, 12:17 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: "Make up most of his moves".

You actually should play the Pikmin games you actually do quite a bit of combat that is utilized in what you do in Brawl(plus, Pikmin 2 is great in general). Just because Olimar's not some big gruff guy with some tats all over his arms doesn't mean he doesn't fit well with Smash.

Plus, as said before, this is a party fighter. I have way much more fun with using a small guy like Olimar rather than swinging a sword with Link or such.

I guess I really did not get the appeal of having someone who is know for throwing more powerful team mates. I may not have played the games before but if I remember correctly, Olimar's headbutt was weaker than the pikmin in general. they must have changed that for brawl. I never really used the pikmin attacks as they seemed to not do that much damage the other characters (except the purple ones) and the people I played with online knew how to ether avoid them or shake them off. To me it would be like fighting the pokemon trainer without his pokemon. the match would be over/boring really fast. Plus, I think he and the pikmin are a few centimeters high. He should be facing Diglett or Roselia instead of Mewtoo.

Speaking of height, Pichu is 1' and Pikachu is 1'04". Most of the heights in the game are not that accurate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM