Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(09-26-2013, 05:39 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 04:45 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: I feel the same way, people just want characters that aren't even close to being a choice.

Wait, you mean Master Chef isn't going to be in the next smash bros? Why not? At lest Cloud has a chance. DERP DERP

Seriously, though. Most of the characters I hear ether do not make since, are not part of Nintendo, or both. You will point out Snake, I will point out the NES port of Metal Gear. You will point out Sonic, I will point out Sonic and the Secret Rings. You will say that Crash and Cloud and [person In Nintendo Console Game], and I will say it was not a "Nintendo Only" game. Someone is going to bring up MSX version of Metal Gear.

I keep saying someone from Kingdom Hearts because most of them were on a Nintendo handheld, but you really need to get both companies to let Nintendo/Namco/Whoever is making the game to use them. I will still say someone from Castlevania, Bayonetta, and Bomberman. I will hope for Pac-Man and Vanessa from P.N.02. And since we are getting Olimar back, I want Professor E. Gadd. Why? Does he sound out of place? Good, because Olimar sounds out out of place to me. I do not want to argue about the space ant any more. Do not bring it up for discussion.
INB4 Bayonetta.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by BumblebeeCody - 09-27-2013, 09:10 AM