Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(12-18-2013, 11:11 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Rosalina and Luma confirmed for SSB4. Awful choice in my opinion, but the game does need more female fighters, and her move set doesn't look too bad. I like having the two person dynamic for more than just Ice Climbers, and it looks like it's really opening up some combo opportunities. On top of that, I notice at the 1:50 mark an ultra effective spike as part of her moves. She seems slow, but I'm guessing she will actually play more like a heavyweight (based on her weight in Mario Kart Wii). I'll probably use her quite a bit... even if I do think she doesn't belong.

I think she's a great pick for SSB. I can name enough fighters that are worse than her (but I won't, because I want to leave the dead horse alone).

This is really a good birthday gift for me. My favorite Mario character needs to be a lot more things than Kart racers and Sports games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 12-18-2013, 11:39 AM