Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(02-13-2014, 10:17 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 05:22 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
Why? Why?! WHY?!?!?!?!
No really, why? He was just fine as an assist trophy. We don't need him as a playable character.

Why not? Everyone was really hoping for this to happen.

Everyone but me. Like I said, he does not need to be a playable charicter. We have him as an assist trophy, that should be enough. I know someone is going to bring up Charazard as a pokeball, but that is different since he's not all by himself. To me it's like putting in Tingle.

If you want to put in a character that was an assist trophy, let's have these over him:
  1. Saki Amamiya
  2. Waluigi
  3. Shadow the Hedgehog
  4. Kat & Ana
  5. Jill
  6. Samurai Goroh
And if we are going to count the ones that have been announced for the new game, we can add Skull Kid and Ashly. I can think of so much more to do with these characters than with a boxer. I mean really? Giga Mac?

While we are at it, if the amount of people wanting a character was the determining factor, then we would have had Sora, Geno, and Kristal by now (three more I would rather have)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 02-14-2014, 12:03 AM