Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(02-14-2014, 07:17 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: We really need another F-Zero character. Personally, my favorite would be Deathborn (come on, a cyborg that has his brain sticking out of his head, chokes people and can teleport would make a great fighter), but I see Goroh playing as a fat Meta Knight (unusually quick blade skills are in his possession, according to the games/anime).

Personally, I would like to have Black Doom just to balance out the Hero to Villein for each sires. We all ready have Bowser, Gannon, Wario, Wolf, Dedede, and DK (and Mario if we count DK) as playable charicters, and Andross, Mother Brain and Skull Kid as assist trophies. I would also like King K. Rool to be playable and (if they can get the right to use the first two) have Lavos, Death, Dimentio, Tiki Tong, and Marx as Assist Trophies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 02-14-2014, 05:40 PM