Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(04-15-2014, 05:29 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I'm trusting you've all seen megaman's final smash so....

[Image: h6362DD05]

I have a few things to say.

1. I did not see this. I wish I did, because this is F@CKING AWESOME.
  2. I think the guy who made the video used the wrong song use this one instead:
  3. Where can I put my money to get this and a WiiU? The screen just pushes it back!

(04-15-2014, 11:01 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Don't care about Shiek or Zero Suit Samus, but good for the people who like them.

Charizard being by himself is neat.

Greninja is the one I'm actually looking forward to the most. It's just like Lucario again where the people who have only played the first gen one are complaining saying that they do not know who he is and are crying for Mewtwo, but considering what we're shown of his playstyle, it looks far much more fun and interesting.

That whole direct was pretty fantastic and loved the stages, the 3DS mode, and most importantly, my Glory Mode that I will mostly be playing~

I'm not complaining that I don't know who he is, because I know that he is the final evolution of the water starter. I'm just complaining that he really has nothing going for him in popularity. Pikachu is the mascot in America and Purin/Jigglypuff is/was the mascot in Japan. Mewtwo is the first human sized legendary. Pichu was the first baby pokemon most of us saw. Lucario was the star of a movie (which is almost as dumb a reason as Pichu). Charizard was apart of Pokemon Trainer but was added back in because hes the most popular starter and Mega Evolution. I may not be up on everything Pokemon anymore, but I really don't see anything special about Greninja that they would choose him over Delphox (the fire starter) and Chesnaught (the grass starter).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 04-15-2014, 11:01 AM