Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
Played the new Smash and I adored it.

3DS feels natural and the game looks great. I'm seriously tempted to buy an XL so I can have a bigger screen since the transition worked really well. The only thing that was odd was that it's going to take a while to learn how to dodge well since it may take a little getting use to at first within the game. I used Villager, who's Gyroids are amazing and has a great arsenal. The satisfaction from dropping a bowling ball on an enemy is great and it was just a joy overall.

WiiU without a doubt feels like the better version though (not to say the 3DS was bad, as it worked really well) and the Pro-Controller feels incredibly natural. So they let us do two matches and for the first one I decided to use Olimar. While I can honestly say I preferred his playstyle in Brawl, the way he plays now is still pretty damn good and I still plan to use him. His recovery makes up for the lack of Pikmin and they're generally stronger this time around, which is another plus. Then finally there's Rosalina, who's probably my favorite. This is going to sound like such a bad thing, but she feels like a Brawl character within this game with how floaty she is in her movements. That being said, what's in her arsenal is amazing and it feels great controlling her, so I'll definitely be maning her now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by MexicanAnime - 06-11-2014, 11:07 PM