Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(06-15-2014, 07:09 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I wonder who I'll end up liking in the new Smash. I always used Ness in the 64 version, which I'll admit was kind of cheap of me. Then I used Roy in Melee because I thought Ness was way too clunky there. I actually didn't like Brawl all that much, and never got decent with a character, but I was partial to King Dedede.

I kinda want to want to try out Palutena first, but she'll most likely be a character you have to unlock.

I really hope that's not the case and Nintendo actually say "fuck it" and give us the all the characters from the start. Every fighting game has now incorporated this. SF4, Tekken, KoF, Soul Calibur etc and this mainly because of fighting game tournaments like EVO. No-one running a tournament wants to leave their console on for 20 hours to unlock Mewtwo or beat arcade mode 5 times etc. It was a novelty in the 90's but you can't do this unlocking stuff anymore.

Keitaro has uploaded more Smash Bros 4 footage featuring RedYoshi and aMSa(aMSa being one of the invitational players). However there are items and being played random stages.

What's more is that VGBootCamp are uploading videos showing case character tech and what they can potentially do: (A lot more on their channel)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by BumblebeeCody - 06-16-2014, 05:42 AM