Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(08-02-2014, 08:51 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I dont see why people are dissing the fact that Rayman might be playable. He's France's answer to Mario as Sonic is Japan's answer to Mario. Nobody complained when Sonic showed up in Brawl, but they're gonna lose their minds once if Rayman is confirmed a playable character(I know it). I personally would like to see that be true since I'm a fan of Rayman.

Are we getting Zool? You know Amiga's answer to Sonic. Saying a game is "the answer" to a game character really is not a likly excuse for someone being included. If it was, Rayman would have been in PlayStation All-Stars, since he started out on the PS1 and Saturn. Also, no one complaned when Sonic was picked due to the big "Nintendo Vs Sega" thing that happened. I never heard of Rayman before a few years ago. It wasn't Sonic Vs Rayman or Rayman Vs Mario. It was Mario Vs Sonic. Now Snake is another Can of Worms. I have no idea what they were thinking with him.

(08-02-2014, 08:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Are they really? Rayman games are better than Mario and Sonic could ever hope to be; people need to STFU.

I so hope his Final Smash will involve another Rayman character lending a hand. I'd like to see them get Globox in there <3

Better than Mario? Yea. Better than Sonic? Debatable. I don't really care ether way. I don't think he fits in a Nintendo only game (Sonic is counted as a Nintendo character now apparently), but we have had Snake, so I guess we can have him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 08-02-2014, 09:27 PM