Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(08-03-2014, 03:48 PM)Skarro Wrote: I didn't wanna support this off topic nonsense but Super mario 64 --> Galaxy or Super Mario Bros ---> New Mario Bros U are just as big of a gap, if not bigger then any Rayman to any other Rayman. Your statements are ridiculous. New luigi U is DLC btw of course it's the same.

Rayman is great. But it's no Mario. Best Rayman also doesn't beat Best Sonic. Though I'll admit the average Rayman destroys the Average Sonic.

edit: Also, The New Mario Bros games are very much alike, but it's about perfecting the physics more then artstyles or gimmicky features which is all you seem to be capable of noticing "game master". New Mario Bros U is easily the best gameplay in a 2d platformer ever. And sadly most will never know due to the sales of the Wii U.

If your going to release DLC, release DLC, not a phisacl copy of of the same game with new paint. Mario Galaxy 2 is DLC and so is Luigi U, but insted of downloading the extra content, you had to buy a brand new game disc (and yes I know Luigi U was DLC first but that does not change the fact that they made it a buyable game later). I can't stand the Lost Levels because it's just DLC that you had to buy, but It HAD a reason because it was released before DLC was a thing.

And if you want to lie to yourself about "the best gameplay in a 2d platformer ever," you should play the two new Rayman games. The will blow your mind. They have great 2d platformer gameplay AND a great looking 2d art visuals, instead of the 2.5d thing that Mario games like to have in the "New" games.

And back to SSB: If Rayman is in the game, I see more of a Final smash like Peach and Pit's. You Summon Electoons that move around and block people, and the music that plays makes the other players dance, which makes their movement harder, which makes the Electoons harder to dodge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 08-03-2014, 04:20 PM