Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
I have played the past two rayman's. And actually 100% completed Legends on Wii U (optimal with most content). It was incredible. 10/10 for me. The Art and Music obviously destroys New Mario Bros U I agree with all of that. I'm willing to bet my records surpase yours and I've sunk more time into it then you if you want to compare. And Luigi U had a stand alone for those who didn't want the original because it is a different game with different physics. Despite not trying to be new and calling itself DLC it still gets raged at..

But New Mario Bros U simply has the perfect 2d platforming physics, that one thing is so strong to the point of it being my perfect 2d platformer. If everyone didn't hate on it so much for being a tweaked clone, and this was some alternate universe where this was the first Mario game ever, I feel it would be appreciated by everyone the same as I do. I have a feeling you guys both don't own a Wii-U and New Mario Bros U while calling ME bias btw.

Yes the last good sonic was Generations. If you read my post fully I did say the average Rayman completly destroys the average Sonic. There is only a couple I think is better then Legends.

The Angrybirds minigame is a very small part, like homerun contest so don't worry about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by Skarro - 08-06-2014, 07:08 AM