Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(09-15-2014, 05:06 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: No problem dude :) I've been playing the demo quite a bit over the last day or so. Man, Link is pretty shitty. His animations are slow and he has little to no priority that he had to. There should've been a comprise. OK nerf his hitbox but keep his speed or the other way around. Now he's slow, clunky and has crap hitboxes. Why? The game is far too slow.

Heh, I've been wrecking Level 9 bot arse with Link for the past few days. I honestly don't care if he's shitty, he's still my go to guy.

I gotta say though, Mega Man is a tough guy for Link. I usually try and up and hit Down B (Which is slow as fuck than in Melee) and Mega Man always parrys it with his Up B move I think which just damages me and makes that move pretty powerless.

Still, getting the hang of playing it now. The bots are very good from what I've seen, they try to stop you from recovering and use items and dodges quite a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by retrolinkx - 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM