Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(09-18-2014, 03:35 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 05:06 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: No problem dude :) I've been playing the demo quite a bit over the last day or so. Man, Link is pretty shitty. His animations are slow and he has little to no priority that he had to. There should've been a comprise. OK nerf his hitbox but keep his speed or the other way around. Now he's slow, clunky and has crap hitboxes. Why? The game is far too slow.

Really?! I thought Link was better than previous incarnations. He feels a bit faster, and his dash attack and arrows have been buffed to the point when they can KO at decent percentages.

Link's faster than he was in Brawl and the 64 version but slower than Melee. As for his hitboxes, I couldn't tell, but no one I played with in Brawl ever played as him, so I couldn't see the difference. Doesn't seem too bad though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by ThisGuyInTheSuit - 09-18-2014, 03:55 PM