Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(09-22-2014, 05:30 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Its just a baseline that's commonly accepted for the sake of comparison. The game is still played in tourneys so its still fairly popular and acts as a means to compare that most following said comparisons will understand.

That would be fine if people didn't always start with "I wish this game was like Melee" or "I want my L-cancel"

I understand the game is popular and all and I can even see why, but really the fact of the matter is when people get exactly the same thing, they complain, just as much as if they don't. It's hard to decide which side of the fanbase, the ones who want the same thing, and the ones who don't, is larger portion of the fanbase but these games do well enough with their changes that of course it's expected there will be some. Gamers I think are very confused people, not really sure what they want, but complaining no matter you get, is just being foolish and while it doesn't happen so much here, the overall fanbase for these games is in my opinion, the worst of those that don't know what they want.

If people were simply making comparisons to the game, that would be fine, but it isn't like that. It's mostly "Oh this is different than Melee, hate it, do it now!" and I can't stand that kind of thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by RepentantSky - 09-22-2014, 02:10 PM