Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(11-30-2014, 07:38 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 05:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Only got 3DS version. How are you liking the Wii U version?

Eh. I'm gonna be honest. I don't like it. I call it Brawl.5. It's just not that good of a game. I love Little Mac though. Just got his Foxtrotting tech down. Went to a tournament over the weekend. Stayed over night at my local arcade with a couple of other guys till 4am practicing.
Got bopped and sent to losers, then fought(won) out of losers into my next match where I lost. I played Little Mac though rather than my Ike and Link mains but I got to meet more of the UK community. Lot's of NNIDs so I can practice. Good fun, shame the game is severely lacking

*Even though I love Melee, dislike Brawl and still actively play and enjoy Project M (3.5). I'm not holding Sm4sh to those games standards. I'm looking at what the game brings in case I get the "Melee lover douche" response. I didn't buy the 3DS version because the demo was enough to put me off it.

I would like to say that (from someone who has yet to play the game) I would hate the game if it played too much like Melee. I like Brawl way more than I like Melee. I went back to Melee resontly and all I could do was see what Brawl did better. I spent most of my time playing Adventure, Classic, and a few effents modes and even that was boring after a time. I'll give it a few things. No tripping, a better way of unlocking everyone, and a better All-Star mode make it worth playing (too bad All-star mode is locked until you unlock everyone, which takes days to do).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by gamemaster1991 - 12-01-2014, 04:55 PM