Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(04-18-2015, 08:56 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 05:06 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: his voice clips were taken straight from that game, so they sounds a bit low-quality. But other than those minor quips, I really like him!

This is actually false. He actually has a new voice actor (Keiji Fujiwara) doing a really good Masachika Ichimura impression. I actually that it was the same guy as well.

Also, Mewtwo is pretty good. His fair is no longer the killer that it was, and he is a tad light, so does fly pretty far. Some of his throws have been nerfed slightly, so they also don't kill has well, but his Up-Smash has been buffed to be a good kill move. If you go in expecting PM Mewtwo, you will be thoroughly dissapointed (I know you're a fan of PM (as am I!)). If you go in expecting a slightly better Melee Mewtwo, just without the Melee physics, then you're good.

So I guess I'll stick to Project M 3.6

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by BumblebeeCody - 04-19-2015, 02:16 PM