Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
All of the Street Fighter Alpha lore is translated
Alpha 3 Guy: This does explain why Guy wears a reddish orange outfit (sometimes is just plain red), because he likes to train in plain view. He doesn't mind the attention. Yeah, that's not ninja-like.

Guy's stage: So Metro City was under the influence of Shadaloo. Not surprised, given they also had an influence on the U.S army. Also, according to this short story the events of Final Fight took place one year prior to Alpha 3. Just how much time passed between Alpha 2 and 3? Or Alpha 1 and 2, for that matter.

This line in particular is strange: ""It's not easy, is it? Achieving peace. What is it, in the end? What's most worth protecting? I'm not sure myself, but that doesn't stop me from fighting, in my own way. I think it's the same for Cody, but... I can't help but be worried. Far from his own daughter, he had to start a new life... or maybe, the thing is, he couldn't."

Far from his own daughter? Are you telling me that Cody has a daughter? Unless they are talking about Haggar's daughter (Jessica), which would make more sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All of the Street Fighter Alpha lore is translated - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-02-2022, 07:00 PM