Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of?
Guess I'll kick off this thread. I've been apart of the following:

Mugen Fighters' Guild (And some other sites like this one.)

-I used to post there alot back when I thought MUGEN was "da shit" and worked on some characters (Along with some sprite and sound ripping) of my own that were garbage in comparison to the original work. (Also giving feedback on junk I had no business to critique.) Not sure why I stop posting, there were some really cool kats on that forums.

Aftershock Forums

-A place where some friends and people that are not friends sat around and post in a circle-jerky kind of way. (And I was admin of.) The point of the site was to act as a hub for the "Podcast" the group liked to do about video games and were really really bad. (Seriously, they're bad.) Only note-worthy thing I remember coming from that site was the Sig contests that were held there. (And I won one of them. *Flexes*)

Something Awful

-I like this site. I like it a lot. It's a mega community based around making fun of stupid things and showing off your craft. Whether it's a photoshop thread asking posters to photoshop Hank Hill doing something gross or if it's just a simple "Post Your Favorite" thread for favorite anime characters and someone posted a picture of Anime Hitler; there's something to read and laugh at. I mostly go there for the Let's play sub-forum (Let's Plays; you should know what this is.), goontube (synctube+funny video=beer Party!!! Not to mention a lot of the videos I post in the youtube thread come from goontube), the flash tub, the programming sub-forum (Where you post some code that other posters will laugh at and point out what you did wrong), and lastly the anime subforum (though I don't post there, because it's easy to get banned there for acting like an anime nerd, and there are anime nerds way too nerdy to even begin to talk about anything anime.) Additionally, I also like to read who got banned on daily basis, because the mods/admins usually will have a joke to go with their reason for banning you. Like this one:

Quote:He can not possibly be the worst while you are still allowed to post, so for three days I going to make both our dreams come true. For you it will be that (0886987) is the worst post, for me it will be that you are not posting. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

I'm sure there are more, but by now I can't remember them or didn't care enough about them to make mention of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of? - by Combat Lobster - 05-20-2013, 01:04 PM