Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of?
I've had the oddest forums joined I guess.

My first forum was Chao Island, I still go there a lot. It was my first forum I ever went on, hell I only joined because of a SA2B hype I had, and I thought Chao were the biggest thing ever, they were so fun to take care of, and when I saw Chao Island videos and such, I thought it was a huge site as well, turned out it's about 100 or so users talking about Chao, and then this soon stopped, and it's just a normal discussion site, and nothing more, and I see no real reason to leave, even though I've been on that site since 2008.

The next forum I joined was Want Midna Back. This sort of came about randomly, I thought this was some huge collaboration project between thousands of members, and I thought by joining I could be part of the whole "hurr I was the reason Midna came back" crowd, but of course, I left and came back a lot, and I don't really do much there.

Finally, there came DYKG. When I found out the site had a forum, I wanted to go on to be able to get some DYK's out there with my name on it, and 10 or so of them did, and I was really happy about that, and of course, VGFacts came after, but it's more or less because I didn't want to lose you guys when we transferred.

Also, writing this while listening to "Corridors of Time" from Chrono Trigger was oddly fitting.

(05-20-2013, 01:06 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Let's see here...

Rock Band (Perma-Banned, IP banned) - Forum for the games
Tunelab (Perma-Banned, IP banned) - Was just a music board, really
Xiled Gaming (Clan, no longer part of)
H2o (Clan, no longer part of)
KSI (Clan, no longer part of)
New Found Gaming (Clan, which is dead)
Revolution Gaming (Clan, no longer part of)
Hawthorne Heights (I was a mod, closed due to spam)
Shallow Bay (Breaking Benjamin forum, closed for who knows how long)
Minecraft Forum
Minecraft Survival Games (banned)
DidYouKnowGaming (moved to VGFacts)
VGFacts
GameFAQ's

I think that's it, really.

I love how you've been banned from more than half your forums you've been on, and yet, you're a moderator right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of? - by retrolinkx - 05-20-2013, 03:46 PM