Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of?
If we want to talk about other forums...
First forum I was really active on was the forums of Armagetron Advanced at the ripe old age of 12. That was 13 years ago... I wrote comics then and actively played in tournaments of that game for roughly 5 years. I was just Cosmic Dolphin back there, and I changed into CosmykTheDolfyn after leaving a clan and having some extra space in my tag. I just wanted to use every space possible, and look what has happened to me since then.

Also active on Speed Demos Archive forums, the oldest website for speedrunning. Used the forums on Speedrun.com a little also, but I have not used that site at all in a long time despite being much more popular than Speed Demos Archive due to some very serious issues on that site involving lack of moderation.

I was also very active on the AggressiveMall forums, which was a forum for aggressive inline skaters. They shut down the forum part of their website a few years ago, but AgressiveMall is still one of the best places for buying aggressive skates/parts/clothing for that sport.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 12-26-2017, 11:09 AM