Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wish I could say that I had fun being here, but these past couple of weeks...
(06-09-2013, 01:17 AM)cingchris Wrote: *sigh* Why with the attitude Zombie? I thought by now you would have cooled off, like the rest of us...well whatever I know whatever I say is just gonna be taken offense to so I'll just shut up.

The only attitude is in my other post in the other thread. Right now, I'm pissed off again because of all the lies being told and all the backstabbing being done. I know my actions were not right with what happened on Friday night, but I feel the actions from after my departure have been worse, but spun in a way to make it very positive.

Of course, no one is going to see anything from my eyes. So in the end, I will always appear to be the bad guy, no matter what.

(06-09-2013, 01:18 AM)Arjahn Wrote: BUT ZOMBIE, I LOVE YOU! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU, NOW KISS ME YOU MAGNIFICENT CHIN-BEARDED BASTARD!

In all SERIOUSLYTHOUGH-ness, It'd be nice if we could convince you to stay, I missed out of the whole debacle of what happened, so if it's any consolation, I still love ya'.

Even though I'm not on this site anymore (i'll be lurking for probably today (sunday) for a bit), I'm still around. You just gotta know where to look. ;)

For the past couple of months, I feared something like this was going to happen. I knew I was going to leave this forum, but I didn't expect it to end in the way that it did. This forum has been dying (in my eyes) pretty fast lately. And I've been losing interest over time in trying to come back. Things just pushed me over the edge to the point where I just didn't care anymore. The interest I had in coming back here and having a good time was shot dead in its tracks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I could say that I had fun being here, but these past couple of weeks... - by A Zombie Riot - 06-09-2013, 01:28 AM