Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wish I could say that I had fun being here, but these past couple of weeks...
(06-09-2013, 02:04 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 02:01 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: You deleted the damn post to hide the fact.

[Image: s4O6au9.png] Here what he responded with to my inbox.

Except the fact that, the entire conversation was us goofing around. Nothing changed. I made a joke comment, you insisted on taking it serious and you make a low blow comment like you did.

Just accept the damn fact that you took the joke serious.

And bannings have been jokes before, as I just read one in the "Chain of Events" thread. So you know for a damn fact that they can be jokes. You're lying on purpose. It's fucking pathetic.

Look, I'm just gonna stop here, but before you read please, consider your options. You can continue with this, continue to rage and enrage, cause trouble, possibly get banned as a result and end up complaining about it on another forum, or you could stop, come back at a later date perhaps, and start a new. Now, as it has been a few days since this event which you describe, summer has started for me, I've been drawing more, sleeping properly, not worrying about tests, and yesterday even got a new cat. My stressors have been far less rampant. Also, as a human being, I have a tendency to learn from example. I had figured that since you had in fact intended this threat as a joke, then it would not stop others, particularly Cuccos saying that she'd banned everyone but the mods, which is preposterous as others typed after her. You keep bringing this previous incident up, and it brings me great sorrow to my inability to have comprehended the meaning behind your text, and again, though petty as I saw it, I understood your actions. The reason why I spoke against the was in regards to the new rule which you had instated solely without word from the other mods or anyone else in charge for that matter, and used said incident as an example. As this had been a misunderstanding, I understand that this could happen in the future and actually affect someone, possibly banning them from these forums, and if moderators of the future be like those who had troubled you then it would be abused. Riot, I don't want you to leave. I just don't want you to be angry. Its like you weren't listening, and even now you still find the need to carry this forward. Zombie, I'm sorry if we can't move past this, I truly am.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I could say that I had fun being here, but these past couple of weeks... - by Psychospacecow - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM