Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Tekken or Ratchet and Clank?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tekken
70.00%
14 70.00%
Ratchet and Clank
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VGFACTS FORUM TOURNAMENT OF FRANCHISES (RE-ACTIVATED 8/15/ COME VOTE!)
Resident Evil. I won't lie, I'm a huge fan of the series. Better reason would be that it's a ridiculously well selling franchise with more entries in the series, even outside of gaming, to be count. It is considered one of the forefathers of survival horror, an entire genre, and have the best selling videogame to movie adaptation series out of all other games (no matter how terrible it is).

Silent Hill. Psychological horror at its finest, these games have made kids cry and have nightmares for years now and while the future of the franchise is unstable, I still consider it one of the best franchises out there.

Final Fantasy. Okay, the recent entries might not have been the best games out there but what other franchise can say they literally begun as the final opportunity of a company to survive and have since sold millions and continued the series with ridiculous numbers.

Disgaea. The allmighty ruler of all SRPGs (at least in my mind) with it's absolutely ridiculous amount of content in each game and the king of grinding. If you have felt the agony of grinding in any RPG, quit your bitching and go and try to beat the level 9999 Overlord Baal with his clone minions all standing at the insane level of 9999 and having more HP and stat numbers the screen would be able to show.

I'm certain that if Cody posts in this thread he'll have SF on his list so I can happily leave it out of mine :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGFACTS FORUM TOURNAMENT OF FRANCHISES - by Mass Distraction - 06-18-2013, 10:54 AM