Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What Game Does It Take To Make You Buy The Xbox One??
I don't think any games from One or 360 are gonna motivate my to buy one of the consoles. The thing is it doesn't matter how much hardware you add in the console, how stunning the visuals look in the games and how the reaction is when you see trailers of these games with heavy content. All it matters to gamers is how all of this turns the system enjoyable. I'll be honest I've played some of these games like Braid and Mechanarium and other games like Mortal Kombat 360 and they don't make me feel happy or at all give me an impression.

But when playing games like Zelda, Cave story and Mario, I feel happy and its fun. For games that give you that for a cheap price and pure fun will definitely be on my list.

The only thing that'll probably motivate me to get an Xbox one is that if a Banjo-Kazooie game shows up and that It turns out to be a great game( even though I know that it won't work seeing the price and all).

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Game Does It Take To Make You Buy The Xbox One?? - by Artwark - 06-24-2013, 07:36 AM