Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which is better? Wii U, PS4 or ONE
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wii U
52.17%
12 52.17%
PS4
47.83%
11 47.83%
XBOX ONE
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which is better Wii U, PS4 or ONE?
It all depends. It terms of most powerful, probably PS4, in terms of easiest to create games for, probably the Wii U, in terms of everything but gaming, Xbox One.

This gen is pretty difficult to try to create an understanding of what is going to happen. Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are all trying to get the same market this time, and they're each doing it in different ways, so it's pretty difficult to say what'll happen.

From what I can assume, Nintendo will probably be bringing back a lot of their old IP's. Hopefully F-Zero and obscure games like Kuru Kuru Kururin for both the 3DS and Wii U, this will probably boost their sales in different ways.

Sony will probably be bringing out a lot of new IP's as they did last gen, and probably will be getting the better of the multiplatforms similar to how Xbox 360 did. I also see Sony having another big game similar to Uncharted on their console.

Xbox One will probably retain last place like last time, I think the first party will probably expand, and they might want to bring back old IP's that Rare, as well as Microsoft own and people want. Of course, we're still going to see Halo, Gears, Forza and hopefully Alan Wake coming out constantly, so there will be no change there.

Overall, it's really hard to say. It's all about the games, and right now. Wii U is the best alternative., followed by PS4 then One. Give it 5 years and we can decide then.

(06-21-2013, 03:58 PM)Dutchtica Wrote: I'm not a big knowledge source on specs, but I think in power PS4 will probably top the X Box One.
But potentially, gameplay wise?
The Wii U.

I mean you can tell me it's not as powerful as the Microsoft and Sony rivals, but having an interactive screen combined with a TV screen?
Being able to swap (certain) games in between?

That's the way of the future, man.

That's not saying it's going to be employed properly, but still.

I just hope Wii U gets a new Fallout. That screen could speed up gameplay, and act as the Pip Boy. I'd love the radio to come out of the game pad, and I'd love it for the game pad to be used as a portable device while I play Fallout.

Messages In This Thread
Which is better Wii U, PS4 or ONE? - by Artwark - 06-21-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Which is better Wii U, PS4 or ONE? - by retrolinkx - 06-22-2013, 04:53 AM