Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread
The hard part is going to be interconnecting all of these stories... oh, and Cosmyk you forgot to change the last Cody.

TABbbbAs Cuccos approached the decrepit old ring, she remembered how Lightmatt used to be. King of Tex-Mex wrestling circuit of the Canadian Republic of Ohio, nobody could stand up to his pelvic slam attack, nobody. She remembered how he used to bask in the glow of his adoring fans, and now she saw his flabby body struggling to even hit a punching bag.
TABbbb"It's been a long time, Matt." she said as she entered the room, taking note of how poorly the entire thing had been maintained. "Too long," Matt responded "Far too long. You still keep in touch with any of the old gang?" "Not except for Hex, and he's been offline for a month. How's about you?" she said coldly, clearly trying to rebound the question instead of facing its implications. "Only one I keep around is CosmykTheDolfyn, remember that rookie? He wasn't that great of a poster, but he's a damn good assistant." He said, whistling and beckoning for a doorway in the back of the room she hadn't noticed upon entering. A shorter man wearing a Dolphin hat approached Lightmatt with a bottle of water and some pills. "Those prescription?" Cuccos asked, already knowing the answer. "There were for someone." He responded, downing four and giving the bottle back to the kid. Something seemed a off about the kid, but she didn't know what.
TABbbb"So, what brings you back here?" Matt asked as the kid ran back to his chambers.
"I'm looking for some help, do you still have the info on the rest of the old forum members?" she said. "Of course, well, the ones who are still alive anyways, although I'm going to have to ask for something in return." "What the hell Matt, I thought we were friends!" She said, astonished at the statement. "You gotta understand something Cuccos, after Nappa died in that combination train accident/speed boat romp/gunshot wound/orphan rescue/elephant trampoline mishap, I've gotta be more careful with this stuff. You never know who could get a hold of it." "Fine, take this necklace" she halfheartedly stated, removing the Triforce necklace she always wore. "Now, give me SERIOUSLY THOUGH's file."
TABbbbAfter leaving with the information she needed, Cuccos pulled another necklace out of her bag, which was apparently full of fake golden triforce necklaces. She chuckled at Matt's misfortune, thinking that nobody was watching. Unannounced to her, up above there was a very specific Nappa who had possessed one of her chickens, and he was not as amused.

Messages In This Thread
[TEMP] Beware of Cuccos Posts - by Arjahn - 06-25-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread - by Arjahn - 06-26-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Petie - 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Beware of Cuccos - 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
[split] How old are you? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: How old are you? - by cingchris - 06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: How old are you? - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 06:01 PM