Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread
cingchris was adjusting the badge on his shirt, waiting every moment for the call. It had been seven long days since they had last contact with their undercover agent. The tension was so thick in the air, almost like the steam when someone takes a really hot shower for much too long of a time.

"MexicanAnime, please turn up the signal" he moaned, as he was clumsily paying with his tie.

"Ehh, whenever you say boss." Anime was a slow moving guy who never noticed a thing. But somehow, he really knew how to cut all these computer stuff (well, he WAS the IT guy of the Police team). Not only that, but was he a great translator. He could even interpret Beiber Fever girls and swag douchiness texts messages into pure Kvlt metal guitar riffs. And, he was a very hard worker. Nothing phased him. You held him up at gunpoint, and he'd just sigh, sip on some more coffee and keep typing, like he was detached from the rest of the world.

It was of course he that figured out the cryptic message. CosmykTheDolfyn was supposed to check in every four days with base, but they had only recieved one encoded message. Several hours of work had revealed only a date and time...

Which was two minutes from now. cingchris knew this info was only meant for a few eyes, so only he and his trusty IT man sat in the room.

Suddenly, the viewing screen buzzed to a grainy life. cingchris jumped quicker than a starving wolf when it sees fresh, unguarded meat.

"I'm sorry sir, I was just testing the frequency."

"Anime, you nearly scared the life out of me. Tell me when we're live."

A giant thump was heard. Suddenly, a roof pile dropped down.

"We're LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE right now".

The sound came shrieking like a banshee. Suddenly, the cuccos queen dropped down herself by wire, holding a sobbing fat kid in one arm.

cingchris reeled in shock. "Cosmyk, what have they done to you!"

Cuccos just laughed sinisterly. "Seriously cingchris, if you send in someone undercover, don't let him paint sky dolphins on everything he owns, especially getaway vehicles. He's in with you, SERIOUSLY, Raiden, Jiaraya and all of them, ain't he? I knew something was odd about this kid."

"Please don't hurt him. He's of no concern to you. He's merely a rookie".

"Hurt him? Oh pleeeeaaase. I wanted him as a ransom. This little guy is just too cute anyway. Have you seen his selfies?"

CosmykTheDolfyn was getting a little better. "Boss, please just forget about me. I'll be fine. Just complete the mission. And anime, I heard you open that knife. Don't do it."

It was true, Mexican Anime had a knife in hand. But, he didn't put it down. In fact he didn't acknowledge a thing had happened. He took off a shoe and began picking out his toenails with the blade.

"Chris, I'm shocked at your recruits. Just amazing."
Chris shrugged at that.

"Listen to me, since you won't do anything yourself. In one week, I will need the GIF repository. Don't do it, you'll have a nice pair of dolfyn testicles on a necklace on your door in the morning. Got it?"

"Why in the world do you need all those GIFs for, Cuccos?"

''Cuccos seductively chewed her nails. "Oh, a girl has to keep her secrets."

And in a flash, her line zipped her away, unseen. "Oh, and just a warning. BEWARE OF CUCCOS"

A single cuccos dropped from the ceiling, a single piece of lit dynamite in it's mouth.

"MEXICANANIME, LET'S MOVE!!!"

Anime walked over to the cuccos and lit his cigar from the dynamite's fuse. cingchris ran as quick as his legs would take him. Tackling MexicanAnime, the two tumbled out the window as the explosion took out the upper floor.

"Don't worry Boss, we were only 7 stories up. I lost my cigar though."

"I thought I told you no smoking inside" cingchris muttered as he tensed for impact.

Messages In This Thread
[TEMP] Beware of Cuccos Posts - by Arjahn - 06-25-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-30-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Petie - 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Beware of Cuccos - 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
[split] How old are you? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: How old are you? - by cingchris - 06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: How old are you? - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 06:01 PM