Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread
"and what of the others?" Psycho asked Cuccos, in bewilderment to her actions. "Why have you done such things to them Cuccos?". His gaze setting like the distant stars you only think are still there. They were on top of a rather large building, The Hexidecimal Foundation for the Ethical Exposition of Animals. With the dark night winds raging, and hellish thunder brewing in the clouds, no mere mortal could simply stand and converse on such a large tower. Yet, these two were not mortal. "Its been chaos for too long now, and the root of chaos is these people, Space. Its my job to bring order to these forums now, and I intend on doing it," Cuccos yelled, only barely out-sounding the gale. "and who gave you this authority Cuccos? Look, I may be insane, but that don't mean I ain't got morals. They're just cow ones, and cows don't like farmers. You're sounding like a farmer Cuccos. I don't want this to be an Animal Farm!" he replied somewhat haphazardly. He broke out into a gut wrenching cackle as lightning struck the antenna behind him. "I don't like this Cuccos, I really don't, and I'm sorry," Psycho cried, not in a yelling sense but with actual tears, out taking hold of her shoulder, preparing to never let go.

Messages In This Thread
[TEMP] Beware of Cuccos Posts - by Arjahn - 06-25-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread - by Psychospacecow - 07-02-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Petie - 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Beware of Cuccos - 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
[split] How old are you? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: How old are you? - by cingchris - 06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: How old are you? - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 06:01 PM