Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread
(07-22-2013, 10:13 PM)Petie Wrote: Dazz does indeed own and run The Spriters Resource (and the rest of its affiliated sites). And it's not a big deal - in case it wasn't immediately obvious, I was only joking when I brought it up anyway.

Yeah, but I didn't want to leave anyone out. I'm not good with jokes w/o vocalization.

"You know what interests me the most about these places Cuccos?" Psy spat looking back as he examined a painting of Petie the wise. She didn't respond, and to be fair, they were both somewhat sick of each other, with Cow going on and on, and Cuccos still being evil. "Whenever they do these portraits and write these articles, no one quite gets it right. I've been around a long time, saw the days when this place's foundations were set, by old Diyuknga in fact. Petie and his tribe took to the foundation and agreed with Ol' Diyu for a portion of the territory, a merger of cultures they called it. Didn't much see Diyu much anymore though he still appeared from time to time, he always seemed rather, lonely I guess you could say. I can't much blame him really, it wasn't his show anymore. See, I mention this, because at the time, Petie tried to unify things, bring order, had some insane virtue to preserve time as it stood, probably from fear of death. It didn't end well. That's why -" ... In the time he explained an example of history repeating itself, Cuccos had walked off on her own. He just shook his head and gazed into that picture, looking behind Petie's shoulder. "I guess these people just don't listen very well," he murmered to himself. "Tell me about it," came a familiar voice, a ghost from the past.

Messages In This Thread
[TEMP] Beware of Cuccos Posts - by Arjahn - 06-25-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Official "Beware of Cuccos" Lore Thread - by Psychospacecow - 07-23-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Petie - 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by Beware of Cuccos - 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
[split] How old are you? - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: How old are you? - by cingchris - 06-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: How old are you? - by JiraiyaSennin - 06-25-2013, 06:01 PM