Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Has nintendo lost touch in making games?
(06-30-2013, 07:05 AM)Xannidel Wrote: Mmm the only problem I am seeing from Nintendo is that they are not dishing out enough games to justify buying their latest handhels/consoles. Look at the 3DS, for example, the sales for the first year were atrocious but when more games started coming out the handheld became a more a more viable option to get. The same thing is happening to the Wii U, the console came out with some nice exclusives but there were no upcoming games that were really crowd pleasing and that has turned many indie developers away and that might also get 3rd party developers uninterested in the console. I think they need to...take a break...Not leave altogether but take a breather to reevaluate things and make sure they have their priorities straight so they can avoid any negative press.

The difference between the 3ds and the wii U is that the 3ds games were being made just before the end of the year for the 3ds. Super mario 3d land, starfox 64 3d and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time are the current best selling games and they sold a lot where super mario 3d land is the best because it made use of all the 3ds features(Except with the streetpass).

Wii U on the other hand does not currently have a title so exclusive that it shows the Wii U's potential. Because of this, sales of the Wii U are low which is why I'm waiting for great games to show up on the wii U.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has nintendo lost touch in making games? - by Artwark - 06-30-2013, 11:10 AM