Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wind Waker
Listen to the main theme song to the Wind Waker.

Nice song, but did you know that the song is made up of two songs that you learn in the game?
The first part of it is made up of Earth God's Lyric (Medli's song)

The second part is made up of Wind God's Aria (Makar's Song)
(07-06-2013, 10:27 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Listen to the main theme song to the Wind Waker.

Nice song, but did you know that the song is made up of two songs that you learn in the game?
The first part of it is made up of Earth God's Lyric (Medli's song)

The second part is made up of Wind God's Aria (Makar's Song)

Great music, but most Zelda songs are mixed together or remixed to make a new song. I'm not trying to be a dick, I was just putting it out there.
(07-07-2013, 12:10 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Great music, but most Zelda songs are mixed together or remixed to make a new song. I'm not trying to be a dick, I was just putting it out there.

[Image: tumblr_m5dws1Mpg41rwcc6bo1_250.gif]
It's a fact and I was showing it off to the people who had no idea about it. I know alot of songs from Zelda are remixed into new songs, like Zelda's lullaby being in the theme for the first part of the final battle, but that does not mean other people know that. That's what this site was made for.
(07-07-2013, 12:31 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 12:10 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Great music, but most Zelda songs are mixed together or remixed to make a new song. I'm not trying to be a dick, I was just putting it out there.

[Image: tumblr_m5dws1Mpg41rwcc6bo1_250.gif]
It's a fact and I was showing it off to the people who had no idea about it. I know alot of songs from Zelda are remixed into new songs, like Zelda's lullaby being in the theme for the first part of the final battle, but that does not mean other people know that. That's what this site was made for.

Well I guess that's why it's called the Trivia Discussion, so us peoples can discuss.