Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any animation fans on here?
I've already given up on Pixar. Their only good things nowadays are their earlier stuff before the Disney buyout. I do love the Incredibles, but in all seriousness, thats the ONLY Pixar film that deserved a sequel. The others are obviously just made for the sheer sake of Pixar making a quick buck. I was forced to watch Cars II in the theaters with my nephew and boy did I ever hate it. It was just "Cars toons the movie".

I had hopes for Brave, but I was left disappointed. It was just the same thing that was done over and over from Disney only made by Pixar(of all people). It really didn't help the fact that the executives butchered the concept of Brave while it was being developed. They even fired off their female director Brenda Chapman off of it and replaced it with a guy(sexist much Pixar?). Although I will admit a few of my friends online think the line "I'd be shooting for my own hand" sounded a bit like a joke on masturbation. Didn't help that Brave even won the oscar because it was a film from Pixar? You know what deserved the Oscar over that crappy movie? Wreck it ralph. That had a better story for me to care about then the cliched over and done with Pixar film.

TV shows that are animated are not that hard to come by, the good ones are. Heck. Some of them don't even get pass the pilot stage. Like the Modifyers and Moobeard the cow pirate. Those deserve shows more than the crap thats being aired these days. Sym Bionic Titan and Motorcity should have been continued. But instead the companies behind them decide to cancel them for crap that they know kids would love while the adults would hate their guts for doing that move.

Messages In This Thread
Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Wardenclyffe - 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Hexadecimal - 07-17-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by MexicanAnime - 07-18-2013, 12:08 AM