Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: Most annoying things in video games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bad controls
31.25%
10 31.25%
Plotholes
0%
0 0%
Situations where you're stuck
25.00%
8 25.00%
Dialogue
0%
0 0%
Difficulty
12.50%
4 12.50%
Undefeatable enemies
0%
0 0%
Bosses that restore health
3.13%
1 3.13%
Bad sound/audio
3.13%
1 3.13%
Repetive gameplay
12.50%
4 12.50%
one hit moves that kill players.
12.50%
4 12.50%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The most annoying things in video games?
(10-19-2013, 07:15 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 02:05 AM)GameWizard001 Wrote: For me it was in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the PS2/PS3 (HD remix version). It was the end boss fight where one of the moves is either a one hit kill or your health is high enough and it just brings it down to 1 and all of your card/resources are expelled from you. So not only do you have to dodge his attacks, but you have to get healed and reclaim all your stuff else you can't properly fight him.

Same thing with those special/extra/hidden boss battles that are insanely difficult for one reason or another in the KH game. Best example would be the Grim Reaper looking boss in KH1 at the Clocktower in Neverland. It has an attack that starts a count down. Now if it reaches 0, you die. So if you are at the relative start of the fight and you get this, you either have to be insanely strong or have some god mode cheat that I don't know about in place to keep you alive cause if you die, game over please start at the beginning of the fight once more.

I see what you were talking about. No, you can't revive from the Phantom's one hit kill.

Phantom is kinda hard if you really have no idea how to fight him. Basicly you have to go in with Stop as quick selct. Fire, Ice, or Lightning need to be the other two. When you start the fight cast stop on the clock when he casts the spell. This will last for two "Attacking phases" (the time you can attack him). On the threed time, he will start it up agin and you need to cast Stop agien. Needless to say you need A LOT of Ethers/Elxers To cure your MP bar.

I had actually forgotten that strategy for beating him. Before I would just wail on him till he was dead and heal accordingly when I needed to.

I have by sheer luck beaten Sephiroth both times in KHI and KHII. The Ice and Rock Titans were pretty simple if a bit tedious in how you beat them. Basically I just went into the stands for the Ice Titan cause there is no effective way I found to fight him while in the center of the arena. Rock Titan I think I just dodged his attacks and attacked his feet (unsure, been awhile).

Is Kert that mutli-armed armored Heartless you fight in the dessert of Agrabah? If so, yes I agree you need to be at least Lv. 60+ with a lot of Elixirs/Potions/Ethers cause magic is actually quite effective, that and healing magic too.

Messages In This Thread
lolololololololololol - by Mass Distraction - 08-03-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: The most annoying things in video games? - by GameWizard001 - 10-19-2013, 09:40 PM