Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breaking Bad Season 5b discussion *SPOILERS*
(09-11-2013, 10:19 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Why did you hate the last scene so much? Or are you joining that crowd that thinks Hake and Marie are being complete jerks to Walt?

I think it was a little too cheesy, but that being said, I almost hope that it was meant as a misdirection and other shenanigans will ensue.

ALSO, MY 2 CENTS ON PREDICTING WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN OVER HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON:

Hank gets sploded by bullets, Jessie gets away and Walt refuses to cook with the nazis, since, you know, they sploded Hank. The Nazis get pissed and force Walt to cook for them, so he uses some of his old fangled Bill Nye chemistry shenanigans to get away. Through Sal's guy, he gets a new life in Vermont and ends up getting the machine gun later so he can have his revenge on the Nazis for sploding Hank. Maybe he even convinces Jessie to help him out.

Wild speculation goggles off, enjoy the new episode I just wrote.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Bad Season 5b discussion *SPOILERS* - by Arjahn - 09-13-2013, 07:45 PM