Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breaking Bad Season 5b discussion *SPOILERS*
^

Yeah, right now I can understand why everyone would hate Walt, although, it technically was Jesse's fault for being such a bitch the entire thing happened.

Still, I feel sorry for him, the money was for his family and now they don't want to be a family anymore, I rather it ended with Walt killing the Nazi's and dying, and then leaving all the money with Skylar, Walt Jr, and Holly.

Also, Walt Jr is such a retard. Imagine if you found out your father was part of the biggest meth crime syndicate in New Mexico, and possibly America. Making Billions, confusing the police everywhere and literally being the Al Capone of Meth.

You wouldn't think "Oh my god, my father is such as dick, i hate him. Police please come to this address my father hurt my mother, even though it was the other way around." you'd think "Holy fuck, my dad is awesome".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Bad Season 5b discussion *SPOILERS* - by retrolinkx - 09-17-2013, 05:13 PM