Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Wayforward wants to do a video game of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
(10-04-2013, 03:12 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 05:11 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 03:55 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Gotta love the comment section in that one, with people saying they'll drop their support for WayForward if they do this.
Its kinda funny to see these people make utter fools out of themselves. They are already thinking this is a bad idea. Just wait until footage of the said game comes out and blows their mind. They are going to regret saying those things.

To be honest, the ones who hate the series really, REALLY hate it. To the point that they'd propably burn down the carts even if it was the best game ever made.
One of the most noticeable haters for the series is Amid Amid(the guy who runs Cartoon brew). Even calling it "the end of creator driven" cartoons. Honestly. Its a reboot of a product that nobody even give a damn about. Like take Batman for instance. It was a joke. But when it got rebooted(thanks to the help of Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns) it helped spark out Batman: The Animated series from Bruce timm. Nobody complained about that reboot. Needless to say. If they dont like it, then the solution is to not look at it.

Im hoping that Wayforward can make it as a platformer. I won't mind an RPG/platformer if that is executed well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wayforward wants to do a video game of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - by CLXcool - 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM