Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Welcome to VGFacts!
VGFacts has officially launched, and with it we are going to continue to update with new trivia as often as possible. But, we can't do it without you lovely people helping us out. How so, you ask?

VGFacts is a community driven website, which means it can't work without you guys - the community! The trivia hunters and the trivia readers. We want you all to help us fill this site with trivia on your favorite games, series, consoles and developers! Be sure to have a reputable source to back you up though! We don't want any baseless rumors spreading around!

If you want to keep up to date on the latest trivia, you can subscribe to our RSS feed which will keep you posted on all the latest trivia. Don't like RSS? Check out the latest additions on the right hand side of the index!

We want you all to join in, and you can do so straight away with almost no effort by checking us out on our social network pages!

[Image: oYfjfdY.png] [Image: uErBa7h.png] [Image: iba7Csg.png]
We're going to make loads of video content on our YouTube channel, so definitely be sure to subscribe there to get all the latest videos straight to your YouTube homepage!

You can also join us on the forum, where you can participate in discussions about all your favorites games, film, music - or talk about recent news, and how you feel about it all. We're here to be your friends too! Let's make some new friends! The best way of making this site even bigger is to invite all your friends along too, so be sure to let the world know that we're ready to be the world's #1 gaming trivia site!
congratulations on all you guys' work!! I expect big things to come from this. ;)

(sorry, I hope it's proper for me to post here :s)
Congrats! Hope this website goes well!
Facebook link is broken. It links to "vgfacts.com" instead of "VGFacts", resulting in a "page not found".

Pretty cool thing, I always loved gaming trivia, and first DYKG and then this are exactly what a curious gamer would want.

May I suggest a partnership with Unseen64?
Fixed the Facebook link, my bad!
Hope to help out any way I can. You know me Dazz, I know all sorts of random stuff.
I may not have a whole lot of facts but I will still keep people entertained like I do at the DYKG forums.
I'll be looking forward to seeing what will be done with all the various facts that have been collected and the updates and features the site will have to offer :)
great job on the launch guys! excited to see what comes of it!
Can't wait until the site begins to grow. :)
Good work on the site. I may not contribute much to this site, but I'll try my best in doing so.
Nice job on the site, guys! Looks good!
Nice! I'm a HUGE fan of DYKG, and I can't wait to see what's to come!
Congrats on the launch and I'm glad I could be here. I was also wondering if you were gonna get your own Youtube channel or just post on DYKG because your Youtube link takes me to theirs.
We'll be posting on DYKG's channel, as to make everything easier to get to.
But with YouTube's new layout, it'll all be arranged on a show-by-show basis :)