Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your favorite VG FACTS
There are tons of VG FACTS for many different video games, series, developers and consoles which have since been posted on the website.

What are some of your favourite ones here?

Discuss, link, share.
Here's a fun one.

In Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, You can make Snake throw up. While this sounds messed up, its actually a useful.

First you enter the Survival Viewer and press R1. Hold the right analog stick left or right to make him spin. Spin him for about 30 seconds. And then press start to exit the screen. And poor old snake will see what regurgitated crocodile looks like.

This is handy trick In case you eaten any rotten food, Snake will vomit and this will cure any stomach ache or food poisoning. it will lower your stamina. Probably best to use this trick if you don't have any digestive medicine in your inventory.
I think my all time favorite secret is Totaka's Song. I like trying to find Totaka's Song in Nintendo games. Whenever I hear of a new way I always have to try it out.

I remember playing Mario Paint a ton as a kid, so it always brings back fond memories.
Here's one I submitted on the old forums that I really liked and was accepted:

On the official cover art of Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS, the character Kellam, who is notorious in the game for not being noticed by people despite his huge armor and bulky appearance, has his face covered up by Marth's Sword. [Image: original.jpg]

On the actual box itself, his face is covered by Chrom's knee.
[Image: original.jpg]

Source: http://kotaku.com/5986383/theres-a-sly-i...-awakening

Side note: What's going to happen to the submissions that were accepted on the old forums?
(03-16-2013, 11:34 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Side note: What's going to happen to the submissions that were accepted on the old forums?

We're moving over DYKG trivia to the new site in waves. It should make it over, though everything we take from DYKG will be marked as submitted by DidYouKnowGaming. If there's enough demand for it, I'll update the user for anyone who shows me their original submission and a link to the migrated trivia here.
http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/123/

This is my favorite one because its the first one I submitted and it got accepted.
the approval of my own two Mega Man X5 trivias: http://www.vgfacts.com/game/megamanx5/
the inclusion of Japanese narrator voices for the boss names got me really excited.
also, I adore the localized names just because they give the bosses more personality and character imo even if some are silly. :P
Any that involve Mario. Just when it seems like I knew everything about Mario, a new factoid pops up that blows me out of the water.
The trivia about the three figures watching you in Super Mario Galaxy 2 really creeps me out for some reason.
(03-24-2013, 11:11 PM)Milkman Wrote: The trivia about the three figures watching you in Super Mario Galaxy 2 really creeps me out for some reason.

yea same here, i thought they were "Kid friendly"