Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wiki your birthday, post results
The rules are simple. Type in your birthday on wikipedia but exclude the year. In my case it is "December 19". Post some results.

1932 – BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service
1941 – World War II: Adolf Hitler becomes Supreme Commander-in-chief of the German Army.
1972 – Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ron Evans and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
1975 – John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
1983 – The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, is stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
1984 – The Sino-British Joint Declaration, stating that China would resume the exercise of sovereignty over Hong Kong and the United Kingdom would restore Hong Kong to China with effect from July 1, 1997 is signed in Beijing, China by Deng Xiaoping and Margaret Thatcher.
1986 – Mikhail Gorbachev, leader of the Soviet Union, releases Andrei Sakharov and his wife from exile in Gorky.
1995 – The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Indian tribe.
2012 – Park Geun-hye becomes the first female elected President of South Korea
1899 – Martin Luther King, Sr., American pastor, missionary, and activist is born.
1370 – Pope Urban V dies.

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
O Radix
Pope Anastasius I
December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)

Liberation day (Goa)
Opalia (Roman Empire)

Now, do it!
1966 Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" airs for 1st time on CBS
1787 - New Jersey became the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
1935 - A $1 silver certificate was issued for the first time in the U.S.
1936 - Su-Lin, the first giant panda to come to the U.S. from China, arrived in San Francisco, CA. The bear was sold to the Brookfield Zoo for $8,750.
2009 - James Cameron's movie "Avatar" was released in the United States.
1984 - Madonna's "Like a Virgin was the No. 1 Billboard Pop Hit (great, like I needed more ways to hate the song)
1965 - U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler recorded "Ballad of the Green Berets."

Birthdays
Steven Spielberg 1947
Brad Pitt 1963
DMX 1970
Katie Holmes 1978
Imma just gonna post everything on that date. And add that it was also the date Jim Morrison was found dead in Paris.

November 4
I couldve sworn I posted on this topic before... Anywho: July 8th:

Famous birthday:
Pendleton Ward (Creator of Adventure Time and other shows)
March 24:

March 29

My favorite birthday is Marc Silvestri. You may know much of what he worked on in the comic industry, Cyberforce, Witchblade, The Uncanny X-Men, etc.
2nd of April 999 - Pope Sylvester II was elected.