Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question regarding submitting videos
I'd like to submit some trivia and make some videos that I record myself to go along with them.

What should go in the videos, though? I'd like to put some sort of VGFacts splash screen or something (like how the DYKG videos are) to show that the videos are meant specifically to go on this site.

Are there certain things I should say?

I think there should be some sort of official guidelines for submitting self-made videos if they're specifically intended to be submitted here and not just put on YouTube and later linked here.
This is a good suggestion. I don't have a formal answer for you yet but I'll definitely get back to you when we come up with something complete and official.
I'd like to start submitting a lot of videos if I can so if you want, I can work with you guys to come up with something.
When we're out of launch mode, we'll all sit down and discuss if you'd like :)
I'd also be able to help with videos (if needed). Quite a lot of my "easter egg/hidden" secrets gain some attention so if you do ever making a intro/splash screen I could put that in front of my videos. Plus I record a lot too. Just an idea if wanted :)