Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any cool project going on?
Anyone doing anything interesting right now?
Personally, I am building a catapult and working on Dead Reckoning.
www.gamesprout.com/ideas/5205104c87accb7d27000015/design_document

Anyone else doing something interesting at the moment?
Storyboarding a cartoon while I listen to commentary minis from Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
I was writing an action/fantasy book, but I really want to start a comedy novel. Been watching too much Sam and Max.
Finally I remember what the name "Dead Reckoning" reminded me of! It's the name of the armored truck from Land of the Dead.

[Image: DeadReckoning.jpg]

On that note, someone should totally build that.
I'm working on a giant expansive dungeon for Legends of Grimrock, I'll share it with you guys when it's complete.
(10-29-2013, 06:23 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I was writing an action/fantasy book, but I really want to start a comedy novel. Been watching too much Sam and Max.

Care to share a few extracts/nuggets of storyline ?

(10-30-2013, 06:10 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I'm working on a giant expansive dungeon for Legends of Grimrock, I'll share it with you guys when it's complete.

What's Legends of Grimrock ? A DnD type thing ?
(10-31-2013, 04:23 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(10-29-2013, 06:23 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I was writing an action/fantasy book, but I really want to start a comedy novel. Been watching too much Sam and Max.

6 humans that like to break the fourth wall and have their own special set of laws governing physics just for them so that they don't die fight off interplanetary evil in a collection of short stories that are all connected by the disappearance of Freddy Krueger's underwear?
(10-31-2013, 07:30 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 04:23 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:

6 humans that like to break the fourth wall and have their own special set of laws governing physics just for them so that they don't die fight off interplanetary evil in a collection of short stories that are all connected by the disappearance of Freddy Krueger's underwear?

Wow, thats a pretty random idea. I like it.
http://www.gamesprout.com/posts/1946#tabs-2
We got a new demo for DR.
Got the storyboards finished. I just need to do the character designs for the said short, then I can look for audio related things for the short.
(01-17-2014, 10:54 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Got the storyboards finished. I just need to do the character designs for the said short, then I can look for audio related things for the short.

This might be a stupid question... But...

What cartoon do you storyboard? Is it like, an actual TV series, a youtube series, for fun, etc?
(01-17-2014, 09:46 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 10:54 AM)CLXcool Wrote: Got the storyboards finished. I just need to do the character designs for the said short, then I can look for audio related things for the short.

What cartoon do you storyboard? Is it like, an actual TV series, a youtube series, for fun, etc?
This is mostly a one-shot short film I'm doing for the internet. I have plans for a series of shorts though(although, due to the content thats going to be in said shorts its mostly gonna be on newgrounds). But I will post snip its of it on youtube though.
(01-18-2014, 12:03 PM)CLXcool Wrote:

This is mostly a one-shot short film I'm doing for the internet. I have plans for a series of shorts though(although, due to the content thats going to be in said shorts its mostly gonna be on newgrounds). But I will post snip its of it on youtube though.
Oh, alright. That sounds pretty cool!
(01-18-2014, 12:03 PM)CLXcool Wrote:

Woah, Newgrounds still exists ?
Damn that takes me back :)
http://www.gamesprout.com/posts/1946
Hey guys, you don't have to make an account on the site or anything, but could you do me a solid?
Opinions, advice, stuff like that.
We're still in alpha, but we don't get too much feedback.
Could you guys mess around with the demo a little bit, share your thoughts?
It could be on here, it could be on there.