Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon X and Y anime
Has anyone seen any of it? I just finished watching the first 4 episodes in Japanese (I can't find anymore so I assume that's it for now) and I have to say, it's actually fairly decent. Serena might also end up being the first legit romantic interest who get's somewhere with Satoshi, as opposed to just hints at all times, according to an image i saw. Any thoughts? Has anyone seen any of it yet?
I saw the first season of Pokémon again a few years ago.
Then I watched a more recent episode and didn't recognise 90% of the characters so gave up.

As long as they don't think "the game's 3D, let's make the series 3D!", I'm cool with what they come up with.

Who are Ash's companions ? Are Team Rocket still around ?
Ash's companions are the Lumiose City gym leader, his sister, and once they meet up with Serena, she'll be going along as well.

And yes, Team Rocket is still around. Their new intro is very stylized even though it's pretty much the same lines as always.
Bear in mind I played Gen I and II and then a bit of Pearl, so have no idea who any of those people are !
I think a quick trip to Wikipedia to catch up is necessary.

Glad to know Team Rocket are still around. It wouldn't be the same with Team Galaxy and Orion or whatever they're called now in the games.
Other teams in the games sometimes pop up and if I remember correctly Magma and Aqua were a huge part of the story in their region. Still team Rocket's never given up showing up. Apparently they are pretty big about showing up in the movies as well, but I haven't seen anything past the 6th or 7th film.
I hear the new series is being done by the dudes who made Pokemon Origin. I caught the first episode in dub, but it was terrible. Maybe a subbed version would be better, but art doesn't fix writing.
Very true. Still though, I consider it a step up from the last season.
Need to get around to watching this.