Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sig Thread!
Ah, I don't like having a personal sig gallery, so I thought a sort of sig terminal for anyone who makes sigs or wants to request one from the general populace would be a nice thread to have!

So whether you want to show off what you've made or you're looking for one to be made for you, here's a place for you uwu
Here's a few of my favorites that I've made!
[Image: qgXSp8F.jpg] I made this one for a serious man.
(11-08-2013, 01:52 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [Image: qgXSp8F.jpg] I made this one for a serious man.

And he's been 200% man ever since.

EDIT - Tielfigs, what the devil does "uwu" mean ?
(11-08-2013, 02:11 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 01:52 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [Image: qgXSp8F.jpg] I made this one for a serious man.

And he's been 200% man ever since.

EDIT - Tielfigs, what the devil does "uwu" mean ?

I think it's supposed to be a cutesy face. Also this sig I have is from a GameGrumps episode.
I love srs sigs C:
especially ones with sunglasses.
Here's one I made once:
[Image: WNEyR1W.png]
may not work too well on a white back ground D:
Also uwu is just a happy face emoticon.
I enjoy using it liberally.
Literally most of the sigs I have used on this forum were made by Tiel. The current one I have is one for example.
I once whipped these two together quick in Photoshop. I thought they were hilarious at the time.

[Image: loch_sig.jpg]

[Image: Mako_sig.jpg]
I've always wanted to make a cool sig, but I never got around to it, and everytime I did, it would look horrible, it's kind of why I just keep the internet one down there.
Wait, so Mex and Tiel know each other?
(11-08-2013, 08:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Wait, so Mex and Tiel know each other?

I've known her on other forums for years and talk to her on Skype every day. She's one of the people I trust the most who also provides me with great signatures to use. Hey Tilde Figs, I'm posting some if you don't mind.

Just some she has made for me over the time.
Damn, you're the goddess of sigs.
(11-08-2013, 10:59 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Damn, you're the goddess of sigs.
Ah not really, I just slam things around in gimp.
Anyway a new one.
[Image: ELQfoxQ.png]
[Image: 1358202697971.jpg?noCache=1385075149]

I-I sort of want to ask for someone to make a sig for me.

b-but I don't want to sound like a dick

and if I don't like it, how can I break the news without sounding like a dick?
I'll make ya one if I can find some free time and am not playing something.
I have been meaning to ask someone to ether teach me how to make one or to make one for me. The only reason I have yet to do so is because I am lazy and I don't know if anyone who would be will do help me.