Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Activision(possibly) sold off the Crash Bandicoot series?
My brother sends me this screwattack news video. And it mentioned Crash Bandicoot(head to the 1:02 mark)

So I guess Crash Bandicoot has bitten the dust yet again.
Yeah, I have heard about this. They took down there official Crash Site and everything related to Crash, supposedly.
Activision doesn't even care for Crash anymore. It doesn't make them money like COD.
Thats because they made the worst Crash Bandicoot Games. If they did sell it, I hope its to Sony. I think Naughty Dog or TellTale games did the best jobs with the series, so possibly them too. Or Activision could of just got rid of the series entirely.
Telltale games doesn't sound like a good place for Crash(they dont make platforming games, they make point and click adventure games). If anyone should buy the rights to Crash, it should be its original developer Naughty Dog or Wayforward.
What would Telltale do with the series? They make adventure games, not platformers.

I'm hoping for the series to return to Naughty Dog. Wayforward is better at games with pixel graphics.
Whoops, I meant traveller's Tales. They made Crash Twinsanity. (Which was a pretty good game IMO)
(11-23-2013, 05:24 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Whoops, I meant traveller's Tales. They made Crash Twinsanity. (Which was a pretty good game IMO)
Twinsanity was good, but it had its got a few flaws. Such as not being able to get power ups like in Wrath of Cortex, getting three aku-aku masks and not being completely invincible(you still get killed if you run into a tnt or nitro crate when you have the three masks), and it was short. They could have expanded it a bit with some of the concepts that were included in the game as unlockables.
Game Journalism yo. This is why Screwattack shouldn't be journalists(or pretend to).
1:02 "There's a another rumour.....leading to speculation"
(11-24-2013, 06:06 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Game Journalism yo. This is why Screwattack shouldn't be journalists(or pretend to).
1:02 "There's a another rumour.....leading to speculation"

Sean even says at the end, jokingly, that this was "rumor news". I don't really see how what you said is a problem.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/11/a..._character

Looks like Crash ain't coming back.
Activision, you suck. They should just sell the series, they ain't doing anything productive with it anyway. Crash is like Sonic was a few years back with his less-than-stellar games. At least Sega kept going and is now bringing Sonic back to his former glory. If Crash went back to Naughtydog I might even go out and buy that game.
I agree. Activision keeps saying there thinking about making the series come alive again, but they just deleted all evidence of Crash on there site. Activision only cares about COD, since its the only thing really making them money...

Ugh, just sell it to Sony, Activision...
Activision doing nothing with Crash is like Microsoft owning Rare and killing off every good idea they try to make for video games. Its very depressing. Here is something for you all.A redesign of Crash for a purposed new game that(surprise surprised) got axed by activision.

[Image: 9549789ea1bf65c9af2d1d4dc21df3ec-d612atl.jpg]
That's sad actually, he looked alright.