Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Achievements
We all had those moment where we accomplish something that you thought could never be done.

So what is it.
I beat Nightmare mode in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne playing the True Demon Ending.

Never again. NEVER.
I don't have much of anything I consider to be achievements, but I once managed to eat a whole medium pizza by myself (I'm one of those skinny people with big appetites heheh). <:3
Having my tank explode by having a warthog run into it.

This has happened on a match of Big Team Slayer on Exile in Halo 4.
[Image: achievement_unlocked1.jpg]
Getting 100% in Kingdom Hearts and 200.6% in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. That crap took friggin forever.
This happened a few weeks ago

I was playing Valkyria Chronicles, and I was doing great, close enough to win. Then, the enemy pulled out a tank I couldn't see before because it was hidden, even on the map. It took out my Sniper, then one of my Lancers. I charged my tank through a minefield, blasted that tank right in the side, then moved in my Engineer to repair the mine damage. After that, I took two actions to rush my second Lancer into position and blast away at the enemy tank, destroying it and giving me the chance to make my way to my dead teammates. Without their hidden tank, the enemy was no match for my squad. It was a good feeling taking revenge for my squad members.
OH CRAP. just realized this is meant for videogames, sorry!! <:x
now I look dumb... who posts irrelevant dumb things... dumbdumbdumbumbb

well, for vg achievements, I have somewhat more recently 100%'d Pikmin 2, including getting pink flowers on every challenge. t'was very, very hard.
(03-17-2013, 09:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: OH CRAP. just realized this is meant for videogames, sorry!! <:x
now I look dumb... who posts irrelevant dumb things... dumbdumbdumbumbb

Don't be like that. We've all had those moments. No reason to feel dumb, it was just a mistake.
Finishing "Mile High Club" on Call of Duty 4 on Veteran.
I would say getting 100% completion in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it's much harder than it sounds, because you have to get all the CDs, all the sticker, and all the trophies plus you have to completely beat all the other game modes.
Being a really high-ranked player on a Minecraft Build server. There were 2 ways to rank up, one of them being a moderator, the other being an amazing builder. Seems the server liked my builds :3
There aren't many I care about. I like getting the achievements for beating every combo trial in games like SF4, MvC3, UMvC3, KoFXIII so I have those. There's others like beating Ninja Gaiden 2, Sonic '06, LP2 fully or personal achievements like recently when I SS Ranked everything mission of DMC3 on every difficulty. I just wanted a neat looking table. Some others would be capturing that certain Pokemon or doing well in a gaming tournament.
I dunno, playing FF XIII-2 I got a 5 star ranking on every boss including the final boss while getting the trophy that said I did over 99,999 damage in one shot so that was pretty cool.
(03-18-2013, 07:25 AM)Xannidel Wrote: I dunno, playing FF XIII-2 I got a 5 star ranking on every boss including the final boss while getting the trophy that said I did over 99,999 damage in one shot so that was pretty cool.

Death cast [Image: kreygasm.png]