Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thanksgiving Holiday 2013
Today marks the 150th Thanksgiving since Abraham Lincoln made it an official holiday.
Today is a day of joy, of family, of rampant over consumption of cranberry products and turkeys.

I know its not celebrated by all, and not all share my sentiment but today is a wonderful day. So, I am asking you, of The VGFacts forum, what are you doing today?
[Image: turkey_day_Moo_Moo_001.JPG]

To those who do and do not celebrate today, I wish you a great day.
To my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving. Today is the only day where you can brake your diat for being thankful. Tomorrow, you will kill people for gifts.

To my other friends, Happy............. Thursday. I see you next month.
My only tradition on this day is to follow the Detroit Lions game. Half time, 17-10, and the cardiac cats are up. Good day so far, beside fumbles and really bad kicking...
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!

I just got home from work so I'm getting changed and then heading over to a family friend's house for dinner!
Well I'm about to go to my grandparents house to celebrate with my family. So Happy Thanksgiving to the others celebrating and Happy Thursday to my foreign friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to Her Majesty's unforgotten colony, Merry Thursday to everyone else !
Happy Thanksgiving to all! And if you don't celebrate it than Happy November 28!
I had a good time with seeing my cousins over dinner(except for one the family members who was a REAL nutcase). Other than that. I had a good thanksgiving. Except getting home from the traffic of people who were already getting ready to line up for black friday shopping.
I chilled with the fam bam until around 6:00. Then we went back home from my grandparents'.
Yes, this is a day we don't exactly have here in Finland. What I mean to say is, there is no Thursday. I'll spend my day in limbo by eating pretzels. Cheerio!

(11-28-2013, 11:37 PM)CLXcool Wrote: except for one the family members who was a REAL nutcase

Aren't those just your favorite relatives?
^ They aren't Mass. One of them LITERALLY ate half of one of the desserts(which was a cake for my sister in law who's birthday was next week, but we always celebrated it on thanksgiving since it was the only time we got together to celebrate it).

I'm just going to say that it literally blew the candle off of my mother's head(since she made the cake) and the candle turned into an explosion.