Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I got a few games on steam today!
I got:

Half-Life 2
Garry's Mod
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas

Each game was $5. Score! Well, each game and a mod. But yeah.
Not bad man, not bad at all. Did you get the DLC with the Fallout games? If not, I'd advice doing that while its on sale.
Nah. I've played both Fallout games on the 360. So I know what DLC is actually worth it for both games. And there's really only 1 I want for New Vegas. But I'll wait a while before ever going into them.
Alright, a few mods require dlc though so just be aware.
Yeah, that makes sense.
Nice !
I should really start actually using Steam...
And it turns out to actually enjoy Garry's Mod the best way possible was to have Counter Strike Source. Really wanted to play prop hunt, but can't now. :(

And you should!
(12-01-2013, 02:47 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: And it turns out to actually enjoy Garry's Mod the best way possible was to have Counter Strike Source. Really wanted to play prop hunt, but can't now. :(

And you should!

Really? Awww, man! That's why I bought Garry's Mod myself. Can I at least play Stop it, Slender! with just Garry's Mod?
If you are going to get a fallout new vegas DLC it has to be the old world blues that DLC is awesome.
(12-01-2013, 04:57 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 02:47 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: And it turns out to actually enjoy Garry's Mod the best way possible was to have Counter Strike Source. Really wanted to play prop hunt, but can't now. :(

And you should!

Really? Awww, man! That's why I bought Garry's Mod myself. Can I at least play Stop it, Slender! with just Garry's Mod?

It was the reason why I got Garry's mod too. Wanted to play prop hunt with a couple of friends. But now we can't.

And I don't know. You might, it just depends on the map and what source game(s) you have for it.

(12-01-2013, 01:06 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: If you are going to get a fallout new vegas DLC it has to be the old world blues that DLC is awesome.

OWB is actually my favorite DLC from New Vegas and pretty much the only DLC from New Vegas that I 100% enjoyed from beginning to end.

What's ironic here is that every DLC in Fallout 3 besides Mothership Zeta was something that I 100% enjoyed from beginning to end. (I say ironic because both of them have some similarities with aliens, I think anyways, haha.)
At least it wasn't the only game I bought. Rise of the Triad, To the Moon and Wolf Among Us shall entertain me for the time being.
Just purchased FFVII.