Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Actor Paul Walker dead
Actor Paul Walker famous for his role as Brian O'Connor in Fast & Furious, has died at age of 40 in a car accident on November 30.

[Image: paul-walker-picture-5.jpg]

Very ironic his cause of death, although he wasn't driving.

RIP.
That's sad man.

It's just...wow.

Also, without him, how can there be any more F&F's?

R.I.P dude.
Well this game out of nowhere. That's sad, man.
I hate to sound like a heartless dude, but I could care less. I had no idea who the guy was and have never seen any of his movies (that I know of).

Still, RIP Mr. Walker.
Don't know who he is. Shame to see another human lost though.
R.I.P. Mr. Walker you will be missed.
He's a "Walker" now...if we had zombies. :(
It's a shame he died, but everyone forgets that the driver also died along with him.
The driver that died along with him seems to be getting a bit of attention now that some of the newshounds are noticing. Its a little ironic that Paul died in a car crash. I have a feeling that there is going to be an emergency meeting regarding on Fast and the furious 7.

edit: Turns out my theory is correct. Universal has already called everyone to talk about F&F no.7 regarding on Walker's death.
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news...45491.html
The driver was tom bracy a nascar champion nobody knew who he was and actually cared when this happened
Paul Walker's character in Fast and the Furious was named "Brian", Brian from Family Guy also died last week, both deaths involved cars...coincidence?
He was pretty young, it's a shame he had to die so soon.
(12-02-2013, 07:22 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: Paul Walker's character in Fast and the Furious was named "Brian", Brian from Family Guy also died last week, both deaths involved cars...coincidence?

Nice avatar dude :)
Also, HA:
I'm gonna hop on the "recently-dead celebrity I barely knew or ever thought about" train.

CHOO CHOO
I get why people keep talking about the driver, but I wish they wouldn't. People are talking about Paul Walker because they felt some kind of connection with him through the movies they watched and maybe even meeting him at some point. This is not the case for the most part with the driver. It's to be expected. There are enough people to mourn him, there's no point in attacking people are upset because someone they felt some kind of connection with is dead. I was seriously upset for a while when I heard about this. I feel sorry for the families of both of them, isn't that enough without people being so angry?